Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Welcome!

travis_farmer

Administrator
Staff member
MH Access
Family
This community is in it's early stages. let me know what you think. also, if you would like a forum board added, let me know in the Forum Support board.
Also, this community is on the Tapatalk app, just search for "tjfhome" and it should pop right up. :)

Due to a odd policy with some users email service providers not liking my email server, i now use a Gmail account to send my website email from, just so you know, if you get an email from "tjfhome dot net at gmail dot com" (spelled out), it is the official email address from this forum. :)

~Travis

Last edited:

travis_farmer

Administrator
Staff member
MH Access
Family
The mental Health section is now ONLY viewable to those granted access to the boards, for privacy. this means the general public can NOT even see the boards, unless they join, and request access to the mental health forums. Again, this is for PRIVACY and SAFETY. harassing other MH group members will get you removed from the MH access section!

Last edited:

travis_farmer

Administrator
Staff member
MH Access
Family
There are invisible boards... hidden from public view, and regular members.
Free membership (by request):

Mental Health Forums
  • General Mental Health
  • Autism Spectrum Disorders
  • Borderline Personality Disorder
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • A.D.D. and A.D.H.D.
  • Depression
Restricted Membership:

Atlantis forums - just a private place for PAID website supporters to communicate
(https://www.tjfhome.net/community/index.php?account/upgrades)

Family Only - a place for family to communicate in private. if you are related, you can ask for access, if i don't add you already.

(This post will be updated as needed)
any PAID subscriptions will go toward server and software maintenance, not the general fund.

~Travis

Last edited: